Monday, August 15, 2011

BHB Oktoberfest Contest Drawing This Week!

This is just a friendly reminder that the contest we announced for a pair of free tickets to the Blue Hills Brewery Oktoberfest celebration is ending THIS WEEK! The event is taking place on Saturday September 10th from 12-6pm at the Canton Irish Cultural Center and should be a good time had by all!

A reminder of how to enter:

In order to be entered into the contest, please post a comment here letting us know what your favorite Blue Hills Brewery beer is, where you most like to drink them (ie: at home, at the brewery, a favorite festival, the best bar in town), and share this post with your friends on Facebook & Twitter (and Google+ if you're on it).

The cut off date to enter is this Thursday - August 18th, and the winner will be announced on Friday August 19th at 12pm.

4 comments:

Graham C said...

My favorite BHB beer is definitely Black Hops. I love grabbing it wherever I can, most recently at Tavern in the Square in Allston!

JaySto said...

Who doesn't like some watermelon wheat wile cooking out with friends!

Dan S. said...

After much thought, I have decided that my favorite is the Black Hops. I was lucky enough to grab a special batch from the Brewery fridge a few weeks ago, and it was delicious. Best place to have it is on my deck. Love it!

JFo said...

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'll have to agree with most of the others and say Black Hops is my favorite for sure. It's even better on my front porch after a long hike down the Skyline Trail!