Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sea Dog Brew Pub Woburn Donates to Cure Me I'm Irish



Last night Sarah, our good friend Andy, and I headed to Sea Dog Brew Pub in Woburn. It was a multi-purposed visit for us. We were definitely ready for some dinner and drinks (have I mentioned they have the best fried haddock sandwich I’ve ever had?) after sitting in traffic for a good chunk of the drive. However, the primary reason for visiting is because Sea Dog Brew Pub Woburn made yet another significant donation to the Cure Me I’m Irish event for Saturday.

Emily Turner, the manager of both the Hull and Woburn locations, is a reader of Brew England. Sarah and I met her last year at the Hull location, and have stayed in touch in between visits. I reached out to Emily a little while ago asking if they would like to donate something to the event, and of course she said yes! We were fortunate enough to get a handful of gift certificates, as well as a nice stash of t-shirts to give away during the beer tasting on Saturday.

Sea Dog Woburn’s executive chef has completely overhauled the menu and the restaurant now offers a great selection of land and sea fare. They have the best fish sandwich I’ve ever had, which I had last night. We shared an order of the seared Ahi Tuna appetizer, which was amazing. Andy had the fish tacos, and Sarah had the Penne a la Sea Dog, which we all sampled, and all agreed were delicious!

If you haven’t visited the Sea Dog Brew Pub Woburn, you’re definitely missing out. This was our third visit, and we have left happy and satisfied with their food and beer selections.

Thanks again to Emily and Sea Dog Brew Pub Woburn for their generous donation!

Adam & Sarah

No comments: