Wednesday, March 2, 2011

British Beer Comapny Donates to Cure Me I'm Irish

I’m happy to announce that the British Beer Company has stepped up and made a generous donation to the Friends of Will Cancer FoundationCure Me I'm Irish” event taking place this weekend. The donations include gift certificates, and some BBC related schwag.

I was contacted back in October by Graham Wilson, the Director of Marketing for the British Beer Company, and posted here about their Walpole location’s Oktoberfest. I then contacted him a little while ago to see if the BBC would be interested in helping out with Cure Me I’m Irish and Graham was quick to respond saying they would help!

If you still haven’t been to one of the 10 British Beer Company restaurants, you’re definitely missing out. They have some classic and traditional English style fare, not to mention a really great beer selection at all of their locations. To date I have visited the Pembroke, Walpole, and Franklin locations, and they are all great. This summer I plan on visiting some of their Cape Cod locals, and don’t be surprised to see some BrewEngland related happenings at one of their locations in the near future!

Thanks again to Graham and the British Beer Company for their help!

No comments: