Friday, September 23, 2011

Meet the Brewer: Helder Pimentel

Coming soon...



A few weeks ago my buddy and fellow Guest Blogger Mike Micalone ran into Helder and Maggie from Backlash Beer at the Beer Summit/Sam Adams Octoberfest at the Castle. We hadn't been inside the event for more than 20 minutes when we saw them, said hello, and actually spent the next few hours hanging out and getting to know the two of them.


We were very, very into having a good time that night...

I had just concluded Part I of my interview and initial Meet the Brewer segment with Dave Lagueux, and was telling Helder about it. I asked him if he would be interested in being the second interview, and he instantly said yes!

So in the next week or so you'll see our interview with Helder here at Brew England, and it is sure to be a lot of fun!

No comments: