Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mini-Vaction

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I know we missed a few days at the end of American Craft Beer Week, including releasing details on our contest; however, I was in the final part of what I was calling "Hell Week" at school...not to mention I played a hockey tournament over the weekend - 3 games in less than 24 hours! I know I also missed this week's Tuesday Night Tasting, but we will be making it up to all of you in the near future!

As a preview of our Memorial Day Weekend, we will be visiting the Tap at the Haverhill Brewery AND getting a personal tour of White Birch Brewing in Hooksett, NH by owner and brewer Bill Herlicka tomorrow afternoon. We're also likely to make our return to Bert's Better Beers, also located in my hometown of Hooksett, to stock up on some more great craft beers.

Who knows, maybe we'll make it back to Milly's Tavern in Manchester over the course of the weekend too? It's been a few years since we've visited the brewpub, and they always seem to have a great selection of beers on tap!

Keep checking back and expect a complete write up on our adventures soon!

No comments: