This year's second rally is located at Moonlight Meadery in Londonderry, NH which is a relatively newer facility. Moonligh Meadery was created in May of 2010 by Michael Fairbrother, an experienced mead maker getting his start in 1995, who started the company working part time in his garage. Since 2010, they have moved to their Londonderry location and have rapidly increased production and now produce over 50 different varieties of mead.
But more on the rally!
Join fellow homebrewers at Moonlight Meadery - on National Mead Day from 6-8:30pm.
- Meet Special Guest Michael Fairbrother, Founder/Mead Maker
- A VIP Meadery tour
- Sample special release: Utopian (barrel aged mead, fermented in Sam Adams Utopias barrels)
- A complimentary "Romance by the Glass" glass
- An opportunity to mingle with local homebrewers
- Chance to win great prizes from the AHA and Moonlight Meadery
Entrance is free for current AHA members, but you can join for a discounted price at the door. Space is limited, so you can RSVP here.
Learn more about AHA membership benefits.
Moonlight Meadery is located at 23 Londonderry Road #17 in Londonderry, NH.